At TÜV SÜD America Our Certification Marks and Certificates provide a variety of marketing advantages:
- Proof from an accredited test and certification body that your products meet all requirements of relevant European Union Directives
- Official statement of conformity accompanied by appropriate documentation as specified by European Union regulations or customer requirements
- Emphasis on special product properties such as safety, quality, durability, environmental compatibility, and conformity to standards
- Protection against product liability claims
- Up-to-date information on changes regarding technical regulations and developments in testing and certification
TÜV SÜD America Product Service has fulfilled all necessary German and European Union accreditation requirements and has received authorization to issue Certification marks and certificates.
The testing laboratories and certification body of TÜV SÜD Product Serviceconform to the "General Requirements for the Accreditation of Testing Laboratories" (ISO/IEC Guide 25 and 38; EN 45001 and EN 45002) and the "General Requirements for Accreditation of Certifying Bodies: (ISO/IEC Guide 28, 40, and 48 EN 45011 and EN 45012).
The Certification Marks and certificates issued by TÜV SÜD America Product Service help you meet your marketing challenges while providing visible proof of your engineering and compliance investment.