TÜV SÜD Canada Inc., a global leader in product safety and EMC testing, regulatory affairs and certification, has immediate openings at our facility in Newmarket, Ontario for:
Account Executive – Automotive Testing Services - Canada
At TÜV SÜD Canada, we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For almost 150 years, our employee’s
contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as
well as personal goals.
We are looking for an outgoing individual who will work closely with our potential customers and current customers in a variety of industries. This key contributor will achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by effectively selling testing services. We are looking for a detail oriented individual with product testing experience and who wants to add value to our organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify new contacts and maximize sales growth through:
- Cold and warm sales calls
- Network through past and current industry contacts
- Attend trade shows as an exhibitor or attendee
- Developing marketing campaigns in conjunction with marketing team
- Responsible for sales planning, budgeting, tactical implementation, and organizational improvement activities
- Work as an active member of the sales team on a regional, national and global level
- Maintain confidentiality of customers, products tested and appropriate internal information
- Communicate in a prompt, courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers in all circumstances including providing information, answering questions, and relaying messages
- Maintain working knowledge of TÜV services by internal training sessions, TÜV SÜD seminars and keeping updated on current developments within the industry
- Moderate travel is required, with focus on the province of Ontario.
- Ability to apply and understand advanced concepts of an electrical and/or mechanical nature
- At least 5 years sales experience
- Background in environmental and mechanical product testing is advantageous.
- History of selling material testing, vibration, or NDT services would be advantageous.
- Exposure to a variety of industries such as automotive, battery, off-road, military, aerospace is beneficial.
- Experience in service environment is helpful
- Technical or business degree is preferred
- The ideal candidate will have proven sales leadership skills, is customer-driven, and has an ability to improve sales.
Why should you join TÜV SÜD ?
- Competitive compensation package that includes health & dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Paid Time off for volunteering in the community
- Wellness Programs:
- Fitness and Weight Loss Reimbursement through our Health Plan
- Additional rewards for leading a healthy lifestyle
- Flu Clinics
- Health & Wellness Education
- Walking Clubs
- Employee Assistance Program - a program of services that provides assistance to employees and families with balancing the demands of work and home.
- Corporate sponsored running and walking events
- Company sponsored outings and holiday events
- Softball and Bocce Tournaments
- Opportunities to expand your career internationally and work alongside people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Develop and grow in a performance-based environment that recognizes and rewards top performers
- Continuous training and learning opportunities to support the professional and personal development of our employees
- Work alongside experts and market leaders in a company with a strong recognizable brand worldwide
- Make a positive contribution to change and progress; doing your part to ensure safety, quality and environmental sustainability
We look forward to hearing from you:
If you prefer, please email your resume and cover letter, clearly stating the position you are applying for, to:
Fax: (978) 977-0248
TÜV SÜD Canada, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies.