TÜV SÜD America Inc., a global leader in product safety and EMC testing, regulatory affairs and certification, has an immediate opening at our facility in Plymouth, Michigan for a Transportation Account Executive.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify new contacts and maximize sales growth through:
- Cold and warm sales calls
- Networking through past and industry contacts
- Attending trade shows as an exhibitor or attendee
- Developing marketing campaigns
- Responsible for sales planning, budgeting, tactical implementation, and organizational improvement activities.
- Work as an active member of the sales team on a regional, national and global level
- Maintain confidentiality of customers, products tested and appropriate internal information
- Communicate in a prompt, courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers in all circumstances including providing information, answering questions, and relaying messages
- Maintain working knowledge of TÜV services by internal training sessions, TÜV seminars and keeping updated on current developments within the industry
- Moderate travel is required, with focus on the province of Ontario Minnesota and surrounding Midwest region.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to apply and understand advanced concepts of an electrical and/or mechanical nature
- At least 5 years sales experience
- Background Experience in in EMC, environmental, vibration, and mechanical product testing is advantageous.
- Experience reviewing and understanding EMC test plans for quoting purposes.
- History of selling material testing, vibration, or NDT services would be advantageous.
- Exposure to a variety of industries such as automotive, battery, off-road, military, aerospace is beneficial.
- Experience in a service environment is helpful
- Technical or business degree is preferred
- The ideal candidate will have proven sales leadership skills, is customer-driven, and has an ability to improve sales
TÜV SÜD America offers a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance and participation in the company 401(k)401(k) retirement savings plan.
Please apply with your resume, salary history and cover letter to TÜV SÜD America Inc., Human Resources at: email@example.com