TÜV SÜD America Inc., a global leader in Product Safety, Transportation, and EMC testing, regulatory affairs and certification, has an immediate opening in the San Francisco Bay Area, California for a Transportation Account Executive.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify new contacts and maximize sales growth through:
- Cold and warm sales calls
- Networking through past and industry contacts
- Attending trade shows as an exhibitor or attendee
- Developing marketing campaigns
- Responsible for sales planning, budgeting, tactical implementation, and organizational improvement activities.
- Work as an active member of the sales team on a regional, national and global level
- Maintain confidentiality of customers, products tested and appropriate internal information
- Communicate in a prompt, courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers in all circumstances including providing information, answering questions, and relaying messages
- Maintain working knowledge of TÜV services by internal training sessions, TÜV seminars and keeping updated on current developments within the industry
- Moderate travel is required, with focus on the San Francisco area and surrounding Western state territory
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to apply and understand advanced concepts of an electrical and/or mechanical nature
- At least 5 years sales experience.
- Experience in EMC, environmental, vibration, and mechanical product testing is advantageous.
- Experience reviewing and understanding EMC and Environmental test plans for quoting purposes
- Exposure to a variety of industries such as automotive, battery, off-road, military, aerospace is beneficial.
- Experience in a service environment is helpful
- Technical or business degree is preferred
- The ideal candidate will have proven sales leadership skills, is customer-driven, and has an ability to improve sales
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Please apply with your resume, salary history and cover letter to TÜV SÜD America Inc., Human Resources at: email@example.com.