TÜV SÜD Canada Inc., a global leader in product safety and EMC testing, regulatory affairs and certification, has immediate openings at our facility in Laval, Quebec for: Account Executive
At TÜV SÜD Canada, we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For 150 years, our employee’s contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals.
We are looking for an outgoing individual who will work closely with our potential customers and current customers in a variety of industries. This key contributor will achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by effectively selling testing services. We are looking for a detail oriented individual with testing experience and who wants to add value to our organization.
- Develop/Maintain New Business Growth:
- Cold and warm sales calls
- Client visits
- Tradeshows (attending/exhibiting)
- Develop marketing campaigns
- TUV Service Areas:
- NRTL/SCC Electrical Product Safety for consumer and industrial products
- CE Marking Evaluations and Assistance per EU Directives
- Field Labeling (Canada and US electrical requirements)
- EMC Testing
- Environmental Testing
- International Compliance Management
- Work as an active member of the sales team on a regional, national and global level
- Maintain confidentiality of customers, products tested and appropriate internal information
- Communicate in a prompt, courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers
- Maintain working knowledge of TÜV services by internal training sessions, TÜV seminars and keeping updated on current developments within the industry
- Moderate travel is required.
- Bachelor degree, specializing in business, management or related technical field preferred
- At least 5 years sales experience
- Background in product safety compliance services advantageous.
- Exposure to variety of industries such as IT, consumer goods, lighting, machinery, laboratory and/or equipment is highly beneficial.
- Ability to apply and understand advanced concepts of an electrical and/or mechanical nature
- Experience in service environment is helpful, as is exposure to project management
- Technical or business degree is preferred
- The ideal candidate will have proven sales leadership skills, is customer-driven, and has an ability to improve sales
TÜV SÜD Canada, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies.
Please apply with your resume, salary history and cover letter to TÜV SÜD America Inc., Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org