TÜV SÜD America Inc., a global leader in product safety, regulatory affairs and certification, has an immediate opening in Peabody, MA for a: Billing Specialist
At TÜV SÜD America, we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For 150 years, our employee’s contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals.
The Billing Specialist is responsible and accountable for the Order-to-Invoice activities, including: managing the generation and production of customer sales invoices for the businesses serviced by Shared Services Organization-Region America (SSO).
- Assist in the preparation, creation and management of invoices to customers.
- Process all billing transactions including processing past due invoices and failed billings.
- Interacts with internal customers regarding customer inquiries.
- Provide customized billing reports as needed.
- Keep abreast of current practices by attending trade meetings and joining trade associations.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls in accordance with policy.
- Provides information for monthly key performance indicators.
- Assists in special projects as required.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1+ years’ experience with Billing
- Experience and competence in using integrated ERP software, SAP required
- Competent Microsoft Office user (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Communicates information and ideas clearly, shares information broadly and listens carefully
- Flexible team player
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment with multiple priorities and constantly changing workload.
- Attention to detail is critical in the successful performance of the position responsibilities assigned.
- Experience working in a Shared Service Center preferred.
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Please apply with your resume, salary history and cover letter to TÜV SÜD America Inc., Human Resources at: email@example.com.