TÜV SÜD America Inc., a global leader in product safety, regulatory affairs and certification, has an immediate opening for a: Certification Coordinator
At TÜV SÜD America, we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For 150 years, our employee’s contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals.
- Perform administrative review of audit report packages to verify applicable documentation was submitted and review criteria were met.
- Perform accurate and timely data entry into the TUV computer systems.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing of certification body records.
- Composes and types routine correspondences; performs administrative tasks as may be required, to include but not restricted to, filing, copying, taking and distributing meeting minutes, proof reading, faxing documents, etc.
- Interfaces with external auditing bodies, internal business and service units, other department members and the Sr. Certification Engineer to coordinate external and internal audit schedules.
- Communicate in a prompt, courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers in all circumstances including providing information, answering questions, and relaying messages.
- All other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- High school, relevant advanced coursework a plus.
- Minimum 2 years office related experience.
- Strong written and oral communications skills are extremely important and the ability to work effectively as a team player is critical.
- Represent TÜV SÜD products and services in a professional manner.
- Accurate, clear, and timely communicate of information, upward and lateral, including verbal, written and listening skills.
- Reliable judgment that is consistent, adaptable to unusual situations, realistic, common sense approach to job and problems.
- Motivation, initiative, and a commitment to self-improvement.
- Willingness to consider other’s ideas and to work with others as part of a team.
- Adaptable and willing to shift to other administrative duties to meet changing work-loads.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to TÜV SÜD America Inc, Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: (978)977 0248.
TÜV SÜD America offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes health insurance and participation in the company 401(k) retirement savings plan.
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.