TÜV SÜD America Inc., a global leader in product safety and EMC testing, regulatory affairs and certification, has an immediate opening at our 10040 Mesa Rim Road, San Diego, CA 92121 location for an
At TÜV SÜD America, we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For almost 150 years, our employee’s contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The EMC Engineer, under supervision, is responsible for EMC engineering, testing and analysis as part of the certification process. The EMC Engineer assists in the preparation, review and submittal of reports and other documentation to gain regulatory approval and EMC certification from various agencies and organizations, such as: BSMI, UL, CSA, CCIB, VCCI, FCC, IC, ETSI, EU, and TÜV. The EMC Engineer performs immunity and emission testing per requirements detailed in international EMC standards and test procedures. He/she reviews test plans and specifications prior to testing and provides expertise in the control of electromagnetic emissions and immunity through design recommendations and review of product designs.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Instruments and Test Technology, related field, or foreign degree equivalent; plus one year of experience in EMC testing.
Location: TUV SUD America, Inc., 10040 Mesa Rim Road, San Diego, CA 92121
Hours: M-F 9:00 – 5:00.
Why should you join TÜV SÜD America?
- A competitive compensation package that includes health & dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Paid Time off for volunteering in the community
- Wellness Programs:
- Fitness and Weight Loss Reimbursement through our Health Plan
- Additional rewards for leading a healthy lifestyle
- Flu Clinics
- Health & Wellness Education
- Walking Clubs
- Employee Assistance Program - a program of services that provides assistance to employees and families with balancing the demands of work and home.
- Corporate sponsored running and walking events
- Company sponsored outings and holiday events
- Softball and Bocce Tournaments
- Opportunities to expand your career internationally and work alongside people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Develop and grow in a performance-based environment that recognizes and rewards top performers
- Continuous training and learning opportunities to support the professional and personal development of our employees
- Work alongside experts and market leaders in a company with a strong recognizable brand worldwide
- Make a positive contribution to change and progress; doing your part to ensure safety, quality and environmental sustainability
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume and cover letter to TÜV SÜD America Inc, Human Resources at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: (978)977 0248
Mail: Human Resource Manger, TÜV SÜD America, Inc.,10 Centennial Drive, Peabody, MA 01960
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies.
This position is eligible for a referral fee under the company’s Employee Referral Program. Please see employee handbook for details.