TÜV SÜD Canada Inc. has an immediate opening in our Montreal office for a Factory Inspection Coordinator.
At TÜV SÜD we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For 150 years, our employee’s contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals.
We are looking for an individual who will work closely with our team, ensuring that they are provided with the appropriate support. This position handles the daily administrative activities associated with our local office operations. We are looking for a detail oriented individual with SAP and project management experience, to help our team succeed.
- Supporting in the administrative aspects of the operations process for TÜV services, including the management of engagements, coordination and designation of Projects, and the assignment of tasks to appropriate and designated resources through the use of software.
- Complete invoicing to customers.
Post Process Management
- Support Customers in the administrative aspects of processing and producing compliance certificates associated with all of TÜV services.
- Provide status to clients regarding certificates and reports.
- Maintain company and contact information of all existing customers.
- Communicate in a courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers in all circumstances including obtaining or providing information, answering questions, and relaying messages.
- Maintain confidentiality of customers, products tested, and appropriate internal information.
- High school or Equivalents.
- Minimum 2 years office related experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP strongly preferred
- Experience in a service environment and project management are preferred.
- Ability to plan and organize in a multi-tasking environment, while maintaining attention to detail and follow-through.
- The ability to manage time effectively and to plan, organize and prioritize tasks is critical.
- The ideal candidate is innovative, Self-starter and customer-driven.
- Strong written and oral communications skills are extremely important and the ability to work effectively as a team player is critical.
- Represent TÜV SÜD products and services in a professional manner.
- Accurate, clear, and timely communicate of information, upward and lateral, including verbal, written and listening skills.
- Reliable judgment that is consistent, adaptable to unusual situations, realistic, common sense approach to job and problems.
- Motivation, initiative, and a commitment to self-improvement.
- Willingness to consider other’s ideas and to work with others as part of a team.
- Adaptable and willing to shift to other administrative duties to meet changing work-loads.
Please email your resume/CV and cover letter to TÜV SÜD America Inc., Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org.