TÜV SÜD America Inc., a global leader in product safety, regulatory affairs and certification, has an immediate opening for Chemical, Oil and Gas Services in Pasadena, TX for a: IRATA 3 Supervisor
At TÜV SÜD America, we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For almost 150 years, our employee’s contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals. We offer a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, retirement and more.
The job scope will include ensuring the safe performance of inspections on industrial components for Energy Sector Clientele using Rope Access Techniques.
Oversee the safe daily operations of a rope access NDE crew. Liaise with clientele and represent the company in a professional manner with regard to all aspects of safety and daily performance. The role of the IRATA 3 Supervisor is to direct and oversee safe execution of Rope Access techniques during inspection activities. The IRATA 3 supervisor will also lead discussion and documentation of hazard identification and mitigation. The IRATA 3 Supervisor will assume responsibility of the crew with regards to all aspects of safe work at height practices, and ensure all activities are done in compliance with IRATA guidelines.
- 4 years experience within the Rope Access Field
- Quiet leadership attributes
- Ability to motivate crews toward consistent performance and healthy safety culture
- Ability to patiently explain complex job tasks and hazard mitigation methods to persons of varying experience levels will serve the candidate well
- CLEAN BACKGROUND
- Core competence solidified in the NDE fields enough to allow for rapid development and learning within
- IRATA III certification required
- Minimum 2 years Chemical, Oil and Gas experience is preferred
- Flexibility to work within a new and rapidly expanding region
- Adaptive and problem solving mindset
- Organized and focused approach to reporting
- Able to conduct administrative documentation
- Good interpersonal skills and flexibility.
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies.