TÜV SÜD America Inc., a global leader in product safety, regulatory affairs and certification, has an immediate opening in PEABODY, MA for a: MARKETING ASSISTANT.
At TÜV SÜD America, we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For 150 years, our employee’s contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees, as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals.
Under general direction of the Marketing Director, Americas, the Marketing Assistant is responsible for the daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities, including hands-on assistance with marketing events, material productions
- Perform daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Maintain all data entry and analysis of marketing leads into company’s CRM database, including entry of business line plans.
- Track and analyze important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.) for marketing measurement
- Assist the marketing director with reports, presentations, editing correspondence, and market research
- Hands on assistance with trade show and event planning for marketing events, training and exhibitions for NAFTA, including booking venues for on and off-site events, conferences, meetings, seminars, ordering marketing materials and shipping logistics
- Arrange logistics for on and off-site events, conferences, meetings, seminars and other functions
- Support the marketing team in organizing a wide range of multi-channel marketing activities to ensure timely and effective completion
- Assist with the production and collation of marketing materials and literature.
- Support with upload of marketing material to online libraries.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s Intranet, website and social media accounts
- Support with internal meeting scheduling as requested
- Occasional travel required for sales and marketing events
- Other administrative tasks as needed
Support the TÜV SÜD America vision and mission statement. Adhere to all TÜV SÜD America policies and procedures as outlined in the various Corporate Policies and the Employee Handbook. All employees are responsible for general cooperation and support of all TÜV locations. All employees are expected to work in a manner that supports a safe and healthy work environment for themselves and others. This includes following established rules, policies and practices of environmental, health and safety in the workplace.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment;
- Demonstrated, excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Self-starter with a positive outlook and motivated attitude;
- Ability to successfully keep track of several projects at one time, adhere to tight deadlines and maintain a positive, helpful attitude.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Good project management skills
- High level of attention to detail, well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs; with strong emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google etc.
Associates’ degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism, English or other related equivalent field.
- 1-3 years of experience as a marketing assistant/marketing/administration
- Experience with Marketing Measurement platforms for lead-to-Sales tracking. SAP CRM, Marketing Automation (Hubspot,
- Salesforce.com, and Marketo) and e-Procurement platform knowledge, desired.
- This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required.
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Telephone, personal computer, printer, copier, scanner and FAX machine
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, reach with hands and arms; always requires employee to sit, talk or hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel. Position requires close vision.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office equipment.
- Ability and willingness to communicate frequently if required by telephone, fax and email and other communication tools to ensure that the organization’s business is completed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level is moderate.
- Domestic, and some international, travel may be required.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
Please apply with your resume, salary expectations and cover letter, clearly state the position you are applying for to TÜV SÜD America Inc., Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TÜV SÜD America offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes health insurance, wellness incentives and participation in the company 401(k) retirement savings plan.
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.