TÜV SÜD Canada Inc., a global leader in product safety and EMC testing, regulatory affairs and certification, has an immediate full-time/permanent opening at our facility in Laval, Quebec (Montreal) for a
At TÜV SÜD Canada, we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For almost 150 years, our employee’s contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals.
We are looking for an individual who will work closely with our team, ensuring that they are provided with the appropriate support. This position handles the daily administrative activities associated with our local office operations. We are looking for a detail oriented individual with SAP and project management experience, to help our team succeed.
- Supporting in the administrative aspects of the operations process for TÜV services, including the management of engagements, coordination and designation of Projects, and the assignment of tasks to appropriate and designated resources through the use of software.
- Complete invoicing to customers.
Post Process Management
- Support Customers in the administrative aspects of processing and producing compliance certificates associated with all of TÜV services.
- Provide status to clients regarding certificates and reports.
- Maintain company and contact information of all existing customers.
- Communicate in a courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers in all circumstances including obtaining or providing information, answering questions, and relaying messages.
- Maintain confidentiality of customers, products tested, and appropriate internal information.
- High school, relevant advanced coursework a plus.
- Minimum 2 years office related experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP strongly preferred
- Experience in a service environment and project management are preferred.
- Ability to plan and organize in a multi-tasking environment, while maintaining attention to detail and follow-through.
- The ability to manage time effectively and to plan, organize and prioritize tasks is critical.
- The ideal candidate is innovative, Self-starter and customer-driven.
- Strong written and oral communications skills are extremely important and the ability to work effectively as a team player is critical.
- Represent TÜV SÜD products and services in a professional manner.
- Accurate, clear, and timely communicate of information, upward and lateral, including verbal, written and listening skills.
- Reliable judgment that is consistent, adaptable to unusual situations, realistic, common sense approach to job and problems.
- Motivation, initiative, and a commitment to self-improvement.
- Willingness to consider other’s ideas and to work with others as part of a team.
- Adaptable and willing to shift to other administrative duties to meet changing work-loads.
- Competitive compensation package that includes health & dental insurance, 11.33 hours per month vacation time accrual, 10 Paid Holidays, Life and short and long term disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Paid Time off for volunteering in the community
- Wellness Programs
- Opportunities to expand your career internationally and work alongside people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Develop and grow in a performance-based environment that recognizes and rewards top performers
- Continuous training and learning opportunities to support the professional and personal development of our employees
- Work alongside experts and market leaders in a company with a strong recognizable brand worldwide
- Make a positive contribution to change and progress; doing your part to ensure safety, quality and environmental sustainability
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume and cover letter to TÜV SÜD Canada Inc, Human Resources at:
Email: email@example.com or Fax: (978)977 0248