TÜV SÜD America Inc., a global leader in product safety, regulatory affairs and certification, has an immediate opening in our Tampa, FL office for a: Project Coordinator / Receptionist.
At TÜV SÜD America, we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For 150 years, our employee’s contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals.
Support Service Line Manager, Product Managers, Engineers and Auditors in the administrative aspects of the operations process for TUV SUD services and provide receptionist duties for the location.
- Provide receptionist duties; answering and transferring calls and general office administration.
- Provide administrative support to the operations process for TUV services, including the management of engagements, coordination and designation of projects and the assignment of tasks to appropriate and designated resources through the use of software.
- Complete all draft invoicing to customers for completed testing TUV services
- Coordinate all file submissions (i.e. preparation, review and submittal) for TUV services and liaise effectively with respective Certification Body.
- Provide direct back up for Scheduler (Testing).
- Maintain the forecast spreadsheet all sales orders.
- Support Customers in the administrative aspects of processing and producing compliance certificates associated with all of TUV services, including scanning certificates into shared drive and entering certificate information into system.
- Provide status to clients regarding certificates and reports.
- Maintain company and contact information of all existing customers in system.
- Communicate in a courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers in all circumstances including obtaining or providing information, answering questions, and relaying messages.
- Maintain confidentiality of customers, products tested, and appropriate internal information.
- Performs special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Some travel may be required.
- High School or GED, relevant advanced coursework a plus
- Minimum 2 years office experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Skype)
Skills to be Successful in this Role:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Demonstrated, excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Self-starter with a positive outlook and motivated attitude;
- Accurate, clear, and timely communicate of information, upward and lateral, including verbal, written and listening skills.
- Ability to plan and organize in a multi-tasking environment giving attention to detail and follow-through.
- Reliable judgment that is consistent, adaptable to unusual situations, realistic, common sense approach to job and problems.
- Motivation, initiative, commitment, to self-improvement.
- Willingness to consider other's ideas and to work with others as part of a team. Adaptable and willing to shift to other administrative duties to meet changing work-loads.
TÜV SÜD America offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes health insurance, wellness incentives and participation in the company 401(k) retirement savings plan.
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Please email your resume, salary history and cover letter to TÜV SÜD America Inc., Human Resources at: email@example.com.