TÜV SÜD America Inc., a global leader in product safety, regulatory affairs and certification, has an immediate opening for a: Project Coordinator.
At TÜV SÜD America, we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For 150 years, our employee’s contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals.
This position will work closely with our customers and auditors. The Project Coordinator will be the key contact to proactively provide superior customer service to our client. They will assist with the administering and managing various projects as well as being involved in continuous improvement. The Project Coordinator must be a detail oriented individual with project management/ administration experience who wants to contribute and add value to our organization.
- Supporting MS Management and Lead Auditors in the administrative aspects of the operations process for Management Services, including the management of engagements, coordination and designation of projects, and the assignment of tasks to appropriate and designated resources through the use of software.
- Implement and maintain the internal software system and Project Tracking Database. Ensure information contained therein remains current including company and contact information of customers as well as financial information for billing purposes.
- Audit planning in advance by establishing and documenting due dates for each project task associated with clients certification requirements.
- Generate quotations without errors per the rules and regulations of the Certification and Accreditation Body to ensure maintenance of client’s certificate validity.
- Schedule audits in advance for completion in accordance with established KPI’s to comply with rules and regulations of the Certification and Accreditation Body to ensure maintenance of client’s certificate validity including release of audits in the planning database 2 weeks prior to the scheduled audit.
- Provide timely information and project status to customers, Lead Auditors and Key Account Managers involved. Routinely monitor and expedite project tasks to ensure timely completion.
- Respond to external and internal customer enquiries within 24 hours (1 business day) and communicate in a courteous and effective manner in all circumstances including obtaining or providing information, answering questions, and relaying messages.
- Support invoicing goals by supplying accurate information to the Shared Services Department.
- Maintain confidentiality of customers and appropriate internal information.
- Effectively perform all duties to support organizational KPI’s in association with audit planning, planning release, customer satisfaction and auditor utilization.
- Performs special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- BA/ BS preferred but not required.
- Experience in service and / or customer service highly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and electronic mail.
Skills to be Successful in this Role:
- Must be customer focused/ customer- driven.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills are extremely important
- Ability to work effectively as a team player is critical.
- Self-starter with a positive outlook and motivated attitude;
- Effective time management, planning, prioritization and organizational skills are critical.
- Solid customer service and project handling skills
- Exposure / experience in project management and training management a plus.
TÜV SÜD America offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes health insurance, wellness incentives and participation in the company 401(k) retirement savings plan.
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Please email your resume, salary history and cover letter to TÜV SÜD America Inc., Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org.