At TÜV SÜD America, we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For almost 150 years, our employee’s contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals.
- Provide project management activities and support for critical US-based (e.g., Corporate) customers (to include their international operations as required).
- The Project Manager is responsible for the preparation, or review of, issued quotes for testing, certification, surveillance, repeat and expansion audits of the assigned customers under their care.
- As required, the Project Manager is responsible for coordinating testing activities of laboratories that reach across geographical boundaries. This includes multiple site and multiple standards, coordinating schedules of all necessary testing team members and handling of customer samples.
- Act as single point of contact for assigned customer and coordinate any additional resources required to support the customer needs, requirements and expectations. The Project Manager is responsible for communicating customer requirements and expectations throughout TÜV to ensure commitments are accomplished by: testing and Certification Body personnel.
- Interface with Customers in a manner and at a frequency specified by the customer and / or TÜV (e.g., formal quarterly, semi-annual or annual review, monthly conference calls / meetings, etc) to review performance, enhance communications and to resolve any issues, as necessary (such as complaints, appeals, etc).
- Monitor and measure TUV America performance to established metrics (e.g., customer defined Service Level Agreements (SLA) or internal established metrics). Report performance internally to the customer team and externally to the customer as required, and identify improvement actions necessary for meeting all performance metrics.
- Conduct periodic Post Project Assessment: Coordinate activities associated with obtaining internal and external (customer) feedback regarding the ongoing performance. This may include future project planning, execution of testing, reporting and certification body review, etc. The intent is to improve upon the performance of all activities associated with the client and identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Provide direction and leadership to other personnel to ensure that all necessary activities are completed in a timely manner to meet customer needs.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Business area
- 5 years experience in a regulatory compliance setting, with at least two of the following qualifications: Formal training in an accredited project management program, Experience in business development through sales and marketing or Four years of experience as a project coordinator within TÜV SÜD .
- Experience within Global Market Access preferred
- Multi-Lingual candidates preferred
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.