TÜV SÜD America Inc., a global leader in product safety, regulatory affairs and certification, has an immediate opening in our Peabody office for a: Quality Engineer.
At TÜV SÜD America, we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For 150 years, our employee’s contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals.
Support the maintenance and improvement of an internal quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 17025, ISO 17065, ISO 17021 and other regulatory/accreditation requirements.
- Support the maintenance and improvement of an internal quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 17025, ISO 17065, ISO 17021 and other regulatory/accreditation requirements.
- Manage internal audit program and conduct internal audits as scheduled.
- Review and analyze internal nonconformities and customer complaints. Initiate needed actions.
- Maintain internal corrective / preventative action system and follow up on open issues.
- Provide training to employees in the TÜV SÜD Quality Management System (QMS) and associated documents / processes.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by Manager, in support of quality management and certification body activities, including, but not limited to reviewing of audit report packages, internal training, supplier audits, external audit hosting, etc.
- Performs special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Technical or Business area (or equivalent experience)
- 5 years experience in developing / maintaining Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Knowledge of accreditation requirements is a plus.
Skills to be Successful in this Role:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Accurate, clear, and timely communicate of information, upward and lateral, including verbal, written and listening skills;
- Ability to plan and organize giving attention to detail and follow-through;
- Reliable judgment that is consistent, adaptable to unusual situations, realistic, common-sense approach to job and problems;
- Motivation, initiative, commitment, to self-improvement;
- Willingness to consider other’s ideas and to work with others.
TÜV SÜD America offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes health insurance, wellness incentives and participation in the company 401(k) retirement savings plan.
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Please email your resume, salary history and cover letter to TÜV SÜD America Inc., Human Resources at: email@example.com