TÜV SÜD America Inc., a global leader in product safety, regulatory affairs and certification, has immediate openings in Eastern and Western part of the United States for part-time:
Quality Management System Auditor (TS 16949)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for conducting audits and related activities for ISO 9000 series standards, sector specific (QS-9000, TS 16949, etc.), and ISO 14000 environmental standards.
- Provide project management for US-based customers. Project management potentially consists of issuing quotes, conducting audits, coordinating multiple site audits, and answering client questions
- Interact with Sales and Marketing to initiate new business, and conduct informational meetings with prospective clients Overall, provide the client information and access to the full-range of services and products of TÜV America, Inc
- Support sales and marketing activities on technical issues
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Business area
- 5 years experience in quality management; internal and external auditing or relevant work experience, ideally in quality in the automotive industry
- Ideally ISO 9000 RAB Certified, TS16949 certified, and ISO 14001 Exemplar Global, IRCA or equivalent certification.
- Experience in service environment is helpful, as is exposure to project management
- The ideal candidate must be professional, client focused, can communicate effectively and is self- motivated
- Candidates should be analytical and posess good presentation and report writing skills
TÜV SÜD America offers a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance and participation in the company 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Or, if you prefer, please email your resume and cover letter, clearly stating the position you are applying for, to:
Fax: (978)977 0248
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies.