At TÜV SÜD America, we are passionate about technology, people and the environment. For 150 years, our employee’s contributions and enthusiasm have been essential to the success of our business. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals.
Support the TÜV SÜD America vision and mission statement. Adhere to all TÜV SÜD America policies and procedures as outlined in the various Corporate Policies and the Employee Handbook. All Employees are responsible for general cooperation, safety and support of all TÜV SÜD locations.
Frequent local and domestic travel and occasional international travel to client locations is required -- travel estimated at 80% or higher depending on home base. Hours beyond the normal work week are often required to satisfy client deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for conducting audits and related activities to the ISO 14001 Standards according to TÜV SÜD America, Inc. procedures, instructions and guidelines.
- Provide project management for US-based customers as assigned by Operations Manager. Project management potentially consists but is not limited to assisting with quotes, conducting audits, coordinating multiple site audits/ sampling, and answering client questions.
- Interact with Sales and Marketing to initiate new business, and conduct informational meetings with prospective clients. Overall, provide the client information and access to the full-range of services and products of TÜV SÜD America, Inc.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding MBO and KPI performance (Utilization, Timely Submission of Reports, Timely Responses to Clients, and others) as defined by Operations Manager.
- Responsible for completing other activities and tasks as assigned by Operations Manager
Qualifications and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Business area or equivalent Auditor Credentials
- 5 years’ experience in the Telecommunications Industry is preferred;
- 5 years’ experience in quality management; internal and external auditing, with preference toward the following qualifications:
- ISO 9001 Exemplar Global or equivalent
- TL-9000 QuEST Forum Certified Training for Requirements and Measurements;
- Proficient with the use of MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to, walk, and talk or hear. It frequently requires the employee to sit.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Some clients may require use of PPE.
Travel is required to satisfy clients as part of the auditing activities.
- Location: TMS Office or Remote
- Department: Management Services
- Reports to: Operations Manager
- Supervises: N/A
- Position Type: Full-time exempt position for TÜV SÜD America Inc.
TÜV SÜD America offers a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance and participation in the company 401(k) retirement savings plan.
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Please apply with your resume, salary history and cover letter to TÜV SÜD America Inc., Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org