Clark, New Jersey. Global Risk Consultants is pleased to announce the addition of eLearning, an enhancement to our existing client training resources. Our eLearning collection consists of online computer-based training courses built upon the topics that are critical to our clients' loss prevention program. The eLearning courses are developed using nationally recognized standards and are designed to provide training equivalent to an on-site training session. eLearning allows your staff to attend training based on their schedule instead of the rigid scheduling typical of classroom-based programs.
- Provides the same expertise and knowledge of a trainer without the added costs of travel, time away from work, and the resulting interruption of workflow.
- Can be accessed from any computer whether at home or in the workplace.
- Has no time constraint on when to start or finish courses.
- Easily fits into a busy work schedule.
- Can be started, stopped, and resumed as needed, until the course has been completed.
- Allows for easy and convenient access to training and education for you and your staff.
- Provides a professionally developed course to train your staff.
- Includes testing at the end of each module to measure learning.
- Uses our SCORM compliant learning management system which allows for easy tracking of staff training.
- Allows employers to print certificates for their staff on completion of each program.
Our expert trainers are continuously adding courses to our eLearning library. To learn more about these courses, please contact your GRC Account Service Leader, GRC Account Engineer, or email us at eLearning@globalriskconsultants.com.
For more information on our customized training services, please visit http://www.globalriskconsultants.com/LossControlTraining.
For more information, contact:
Manager, Marketing Communications
Global Risk Consultants
100 Walnut Avenue, Fifth Floor
Clark, NJ 07066
For editorial information, contact:
TÜV SÜD America Inc.
10 Centennial Drive
Peabody, MA 01960
About Global Risk Consultants
Global Risk Consultants is a global leader in unbundled property loss control, operating in 16 countries with over 400 employees. We possess over 50 years experience and are able to provide the expertise necessary to respond to a multitude of risk management strategies. Our core services include Fire Protection Engineering, Natural Hazards Data Collection and Analysis, Boiler & Machinery Engineering, Jurisdictional Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspections, Infrared Thermography, Loss Control Training, and Global Risk Connect (database). Our strengths are our independence, extensive resources, global presence, strong market credibility, and long-term client relationships. Additional information can be found at www.globalriskconsultants.com.
About TÜV SÜD America Inc.
TÜV SÜD America Inc., a subsidiary of TÜV SÜD AG, Munich, Germany, is a leading globally recognized testing and certification organization. TÜV SÜD's Auditing Division provides management system certification services to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS9100, ISO 13485, and more. TÜV SÜD's Testing Division offers Electrical and Mechanical Product Safety, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) testing, Environmental Testing, NRTL and SCC certification, CE Marking assistance, Restricted Substance Services, International Compliance Services, and more. TÜV SÜD America also provides a diverse suite of services as a European Union Notified Body for the In Vitro Diagnostic, Medical Device, and Active Implantable Medical Device Directives, along with CMDCAS services, FDA 510(k), and third-party inspections. The company's Industry Division offers a full suite of services for pressure equipment manufacturers and materials producers exporting products to the European Community. Globally, TÜV SÜD has over $2.11 billion sales and 17,000 employees at more than 600 locations worldwide.