LED Lighting Facts will resume acceptance of LED lighting products, under the direction of D+R International. All products listed and labeled, as well as the listing as an Approved Lab, will continue to be free during May.
- Effective May 1st:
- LED Lighting Facts Program will accept the submission of LED replacement lamps. Types of lamps include: linear replacement lamps, mogul screw base products, and pin based products.
- Categories will be updated to more closely match how products are marketed.
- Products submitted in May will be free for 6 months. By October 31, you will be able to decide if you would like to keep these products as active in the public database and subject to the new subscription listing service fees
- MANUFACTURERS: Effective June 1st: Product listing maintenance subscription service based on the cumulative number of products that are added under a manufacturer’s account over time. You only pay the monthly fee associated with the total number of approved products you have listed (SEE CHART).
|Pricing Levels (Products)||Pay-as-you-go/Monthly||Pre-Pay Annual||Pre-Pay savings||Pre-Pay Annual Product Listing Cost|
| 1-200|| $295|| $3,400|| $150|| As low as $17|
| 201-500|| $495|| $5,740|| $200|| As low as $11.48|
| 501-1000|| $695|| $8,000|| $340|| As low as $8|
| Unlimited|| $895|| $10,000|| $740|| $0.01-$10|
- LABS: Also starting in June, we will only accept test reports from labs that are active on the new Approved Labs List. To be added to this new list, labs must sign up for the program and pay an annual fee of $2000. Products submitted to LED Lighting Facts from testing labs that do not have Approved Lab status will not be accepted.
Working with TÜV SÜD
TÜV SÜD America’s “Energy Efficiency Centre of Excellence” located near Atlanta, GA is a one-stop facility for Lighting testing and certification – from energy efficiency to safety and EMC. Operations manager Bryan Cubitt provides our clients with consistent, quality testing services with an emphasis on up-front pricing and timely completion. Bryan brings over 12 years’ experience in testing, review and certification of Energy Systems. He serves on various Technical Sub-Committees (TSC) and Standards Development agencies in the Lighting and Energy sectors and also maintains a close relationship with policy advisors at D+R International, supporter of the DesignLights Consortium®.
Questions about the LED Lighting Facts, testing methods or related subjects can be directed to email@example.com and requests for a quotation on a specific project can be made here.