The TÜV SÜD Mark for products displays the pictogram "S" combined with the statements
"Safety Tested" and "Production Monitored"
Specific Product Features
Highlighting specific product attributes is an important means for product differentiation in competitive markets. Unique among product certification marks, the TÜV SÜD Mark offers the combination of the statements "Safety Tested" as well as "Production Monitored" in connection with an additional individual product feature. (Each statement must be verified through appropriate testing by TÜV SÜD.)
Advantages of the TÜV SÜD Mark
- The TÜV SÜD Mark combines one or more product statements
- Monitoring of the production plant is clearly visible
- The TÜV SÜD Mark for products has unlimited validity
- Your individual mark clearly illustrates product quality when placed on product related marketing material
- A specific product feature can be illustrated in the TÜV SÜD Mark provided it has been approved by TÜV SÜD
How to Achieve the TÜV SÜD Mark for Products
The product must be tested completely, and the production facility must be regularly monitored by TÜV SÜD, by one of our partners or by a recognized Notified Body.