Join TÜV SÜD America on for a free lunch and learn, focused on Global Market Access and Wireless Testing.
- November 16, 2016
- Lunch will be served at 12pm
- Presentations 1:00-3:00pm
- 47460 Fremont Blvd
- Fremont, California 94538
- Phone: +1 510 257-7823
- Cell: 510-552-5079
Global Market Access: Product approvals for international markets
HVAC/R manufacturers selling overseas face complex regulatory requirements - learn how to navigate.
- Introduction to Global Market Access (GMA)
- Creating your compliance strategy – overcoming technical barriers to trade (TBT)
- One set of reports, multi-country access; Leveraging your existing data
- Documentation tips
- Country examples
- Recent regulatory changes and updates
Radio Equipment Directive (RED) Introduction and Summary of Key Changes
Solutions that ensure that ensure safety, reliability and compliance.
- Scope and key changes vs existing Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment Directive (R&TTED)
- Transition and implementation – R&TTED, EMC Directive and Low Voltage Directive
- “Placing/Making available on the market” defined
- Harmonized standards and Notified Bodies
- TÜV SÜD BABT implementation the RED