International organization for standardization (ISO) has recently circulated the Draft of the ISO 9001:2008 standard to ISO 9001:2015. This transition course has been designed exclusively to train the delegates to understand the upcoming changes in the standard and prepare for implementing these changes in its existing quality management system.
This course will be conducted by our expert trainers having wide experience of Quality Management System auditing and implementation.
- To understand the transition guidelines.
- Understanding the key differences between ISO 9001:2008 and expected ISO 9001:2015
- Understanding the changes in requirements and effectively plan the transition of the existing quality management system to the expected version.
- To understand documentation requirements as per the expected ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Expectation of the revision
- Why standard is revised?
- CD thought process
- Integrated Management Systems
- ISO/TS 16949
- What has changed in the Committee Draft
- High Level Structure
- ISO/CD 9001:2015 compared to ISO 9001:2008
- Key Stages
- New Quality Management Principles
- What organizations need to do
- TUV SUD recommendations
- Any organization’s representative interested in implementing QMS.
- Project manager or consultant wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of a Quality Management System (QMS).
- ISO 9001 implementer / internal auditor who want to master the Quality Management System implementation process.
- Person responsible for the QMS or conformity in an organization.
- Member of the quality team.
- Expert advisor in QMS.
- Technical expert wanting to prepare for a QMS function or for a QMS project management function.
Duration: One day
Number of participants: 20 to 25 participants per forum
For registration or any other inquiries, please contact Tiffany Long at firstname.lastname@example.org.