The European Pressure Equipment Directive was revised in 2014 with impact on all manufacturers of pressure equipment. As a valued client, please be informed that the new PED has to be applied as of June 1, 2015. The new PED e-book will provide you with all the information you need to know regarding the changes.
- Key benefits of the new PED
- Learn what the changes mean to you and your certificate
- Information on applicable articles applicable as of July 19, 2016
- The life of your certificate
- What you need to do to prepare for the transition
- Dirk Schroeter
- PED Project Manager
Dirk Schroeter is the Notified Body respresentative from TÜV SÜD in North America - certifier for all aspects(Design, Quality, Audits, Testing, Materials, Permanent Joining, NDT). Dirk has been with TÜV SÜD since 1994 and in the US since 2000. He has been dealing with the PED since its introduction in 11/1999.